Apr 13, 2008


So i came to St.Petersburg in the middle of January and i didnt manage to pass two exams coz i was not simply allowed by professors coz i didnt attend.
So i was nearly to be kicked out of the univercity. solving that problem i was also preparing big National Exchange conference in Ufa, coz i was conference manager, i was "divorcing" with my boyfriend.
But fiends support cant be underestemeted.
At the sam time i was also dealing with the procedures to remake my passport to go abroad coz it was going to be expired.
I managed to pass but i spoiled my diploma that was supposed to be filled in with excellent grades. My choice. i know.
Before leaving to Moscow i also made piercing in 2 ears that i was planning to do long time ago!
Thanks Natasha due to you i did it!













live well
laugh often
love much (c)

No comments: