Apr 13, 2008

February 2008, Moscow and Ufa


February comprised of 2 incredible conferences.
First was National Exchange Conference in Ufa, that i worked for a lot as a conference manager.
I gave so much energy to people and received a lot as well. that's an incredible feeling, this energy turnover.
the only one thing taht i didnt have a chance to explore the city at all.
Just airport - host-premeeting-official day-conference train station.
I was hosted by Gusel, the girl that i hosted 2 years ago in my house during Plan-it in st.petersburg.
That was so sweet and nice, her mother was almost offended that i'm vegetarian and moreover i dont eat a lot.
she was always trying to feed me =)
Gusel and Rinat (OCP) are a very nice couple, feat each other so well.
Martin was a chair and he became ill during the conference we worried a lot but we managed that as well.
the only one thing is that the whole MC team came home to Moscow so ill.
we were supposed to have teamdays just after Ufa but we had ONION AND HONEY days.
we just didnt have any possibility to stay in bed coz in 2 days me and Nastya, Aigul were leaving to Macedonia and Katya and Marina -to Turkey.

Also after exams Bora came to Moscow and i was leaving to Macedonia. I missed him a lot and we spent only 2 days together.
We recovered somehow with Nastya and went to International Presidents Meeting to Skopje.



live well
laugh often
love much (c)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.